- Innovation ecosystem for bio- and nanotechnologies and nanoelectronics is visioned to Otaniemi 18.06.2013VTT and Aalto University are planning an innovation ecosystem, which combines bio- and microtechnologies and nanoelectronics (MicroNanoBio) topics. A basic infrastructure is already there but operations need to be developed further and made more efficient. Openness, knowledge integration, new kind of communication and close cooperation with various interest groups are needed to create new innovations. Operations of the ecosystem will be directed to improve competitiveness, social welfare, society and economic life.
- 03.04.2013 18.7 % black silicon solar cells
- 25.03.2013 Transducers / Eurosensors 2013 exhibition in Barcelona, Spain between June 17 - 19. 2013
- 25.03.2013 VTT MEMS Fabry-perot interferometer
- 22.03.2013 Presentations from Sensing Opportunities for Diagnostics in Healthcare and Wellbeing seminar 20.11.2012
- Aalto Nanofab Cleanroom Training 07.05.2014 / 09:00 - 15:00 Cleanroom require specific protective clothing and the use of specialized equipment and chemicals. The cleanroom user is familiar with Micronova cleanroom protocol and layout and is the best source to control cleanroom safety.
- 21.05.2014 / 09:00 - 15:00 Aalto Nanofab Cleanroom Training
- 04.06.2014 / 09:00 - 15:00 Aalto Nanofab Cleanroom Training